Hunter Law Presents
Medicaid For Long Term Care
If you’re struggling to know the differences between Medicaid and Medicare, long-term care
and skilled nursing, and what someone means by aging in place, this information will be very
helpful! Beyond those simple distinctions, this hour-long Medicaid workshop will specifically
• basic requirements to receive benefits;
• current look-back period rules;
• exempt assets and transfers;
• rules for married couples;
• gifting rules and penalties;
• spend- down qualification rules.
Not only does this workshop empower you with information to readily pursue these benefits for yourself or a loved one, it introduces you to our team of Medicaid experts who can help guide
you through any and all Medicaid steps.
Date: Thursday, August 12
Time: 11:15 am-12:30 pm
Presented by Justin Schuhmacher