At Heritage Place of Indianapolis, we are continuously advancing our mission of helping older adults, age 55+, live independently and maintain quality of life.
• Assemble Mailings
• Write newsletter articles
• Telephone Calls
• Computer – data entry
Group or Corporate Team Build:
• Home and Yard Work Services
• Friendly Visiting
Class instructor or group leader:
• Share your skills and talents
• Join a special event committee
• Develop your skills and talents working in a professional environment.
Who are our volunteers?
We define a volunteer as a friendly and caring person, or a group of people, 18 years or older who are willing to donate their time, and/or talent for no financial gain, to benefit to our agency, older adults, or our community to improve quality of life.